Hearing Care at Airedale Opticians
Regular hearing tests are vital because hearing can deteriorate gradually, so issues are easier to correct the sooner they’re detected.
All hearing tests at Airedale Opticians are thorough, personalised and carried out by an expert audiologist in partnership with The Hearing Care Partnership (THCP).
Click the logo below to learn more about The Hearing Care Partnership and to book your consultation.
A full hearing assessment includes
- Discussion of your hearing and lifestyle background
- Word discrimination and speech in noise testing
- Full colour video otoscopy of the outer ear, eardrum and canal to explore causes of possible hearing loss
- Pure tone audiometry to diagnose the level of any hearing loss
- An audiogram showing your hearing ability at different frequencies
- A report of your hearing health
Online Booking for Hearing Care Customers
Our Audiologist - Aqsa
“One of the main reasons I decided to take a leap of faith and join THCP was the equipment, and the technology of the hearing aids at my disposal. I always felt that with the NHS we were somewhat restricted, but with THCP, we’re able to work with any manufacturer and use any hearing aid, which gives me all the tools I need to provide the best possible service to all my patients, and really make a difference to their lives!
“Since joining THCP, I’ve loved every moment of my job. All my colleagues are the friendliest people I’ve met; they really care about the patients but they care about the staff too. It’s fantastic coming from the NHS where patient-centred care was important, but THCP carries these same values even further to really provide tailored personalised care.”